- Do Multinationals Transplant their Business Model?, Dalia Marin will hold a talk at the Annual Meeting of the American Economic Association, 2013
- Dalia Marin will hold the keynote lecture at the Winter Meeting of the Italian Trade Study Group (ITSG) 2012 in Trento, Italy on Thursday, November 29th with the title "The Theory of the Firm Goes Global". Link to the Conference Program.
- The Theory of the Firm goes Global: Implications for Developing Countries, Dalia Marin held a talk at the Annual Congress of the European Economic Association, 2012
- Dalia Marin at Harvard: Dalia Marin has spent her sabbatical from October 2011 to April 2012 at Harvard University, Department of Economics.
- "The New Corporation in Europe" Dalia Marin SCIFIGLOW Policy Dissemination Event Brussels, June 22nd, 2010
- The "New New Trade Theory": How it Matters for the Global Financial Crisis , Dalia Marin held a talk at the Bretton Woods Conference, Institute for New Economic Thinking, 2011
- Interview with Dalia Marin on the topic Outsourcing, Income Inequality and CEO Pay, Bretton Woods, 2011
- The Theory of the Firm goes Global , Dalia Marin held a talk at the Conference Anniversary of “Grossman and Hart at 25”, June 24-26, 2011, University of Chicago and ECARES, Brussels, Paper
- "How Globalization changes the way firms do Business" , Interview with Dalia Marin at dctp.tv, 2010